Thursday, November 08, 2007

WHY????

Why in the world am I blogging at 11:02 on Thursday night??? WHY??? Why am I still awake??? It could be that I just got home from our last regular season game and am not quite wound down enough to go to bed. By the way, we lost.

OR, it could be that I feel totally guilty about not posting the cutest Halloween pictures ever. I still have not downloaded them to my computer yet, so you will still have to wait a little longer. However, I have some things to tell this time.

Reid- He has a girl he says he is in love with and has asked her out on a date. She said no the first time, but came around a couple of days later after he promised her he wouldn't hit her with his fist. She said she wouldn't hit him either. She is a beautiful little girl. I am proud he picked her and not some of the others that I have seen! He has two teeth that are loose on the bottom. One will come out in the next day or two. Guess the tooth fairy better run to the ATM! He also fell again on Sunday and had to go to the urgent care doctor and have his head glued together. He was so happy he didn' t have to have stitches. He is also raising money for the American Heart Assoc. by doing the Jump Rope for Heart at his school. This is important to us, given all that my mom has been through. So far, we have raised $75. Guess that is it about Reid.

Layne- What can I say? Roping Red. Still roping and still loving to eat junk food. He has a best friend now. It is the sitter's (and coach's wife) son. They are about a year apart and play so well together. They tackle and rope all day long.

Landon- Oh, boy! Landon! My little skunk. He can say just about anything and you can understand just about all of it. I can't believe how smart he is. I also can't believe how bad he is. He used a pencil to draw all over the wall in the play room. He pretends like he is peeing on you. He spits drinks out of his mouth. His favorite thing to say is, "You're not the boss, LAYNE!" He is growing so big and before long I will have no babies left. *sigh* *smile*

Then I will have no more diapers. I will never get up again to give someone a bottle at 3 a.m. I won't have to change clothes because I have spit up on me. This is what I have been waiting for. After 5 years of baby things, I will get to have ONLY big boy stuff. I have waited patiently and now I am ready to just have boys, not babies. I loved my babies, but this is so much fun!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the newsy blog You're right. Boys are fun! Keep us posted on Reid's love life! ;)