This is it...another boy. I know that doesn't sound very happy, but I am very happy about it. Since I have known Ritchie I have developed that coach's attitude about some things. Get over it. I could not deal with all of the girl drama. That would be my response...Get Over It. After I found out Layne was a boy, I got over having another boy. I came to realize I was meant to be a mom to boys.
I have been told boys are easier. Let's ponder this point. #1. Hair- I can spend on three boys' haircuts what I would spend on one girl. #2. Clothes- Jeans or Shorts, t-shirt, and sneakers. Girls have bows, 30 pairs of shoes (and none of them are just right for that outfit), dresses, bras (eventually), bath gels, etc. I could go on and on here. #3. Extra-Curricular Activities- No cheerleader tryouts, no gymnastics, no dance. Just get me to ball practice on time!
So, I will go through all the boy clothes again, get organized and put all my breakables away until the baby is 18. I can see the brawls now.....
Oh, well....I'll GET OVER IT!
Tuesday, March 29, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm so glad you've joined our club!
And you're right... girls are more drama... and you don't want to add more than there already is in the public education system...
Post a Comment