Thursday, April 13, 2006

Back Again

Busy, busy times around the Pinckard household. Not much interesting to tell. I'll just go through a few days here. Boring, I know.

Last weekend. Friday night baseball game. Kids got REALLY dirty. I think my kids get the dirtiest of all kids. Saturday morning I washed clothes. I got something like 6 loads done by 12:30. Yeah, me! Took a nap and woke up with a sick stomach. No throwing up. I won't go into detail. That would be TMI. You get the drift. The boys and I went and had our pictures made in the bluebonnets down the road. WONDERFUL pictures! I tried to get them posted to a blog, but the damn thing won't do it. hmph. I was upset about that. Sunday church (no sick stomach). Lunch with friends from church. Birthday party for a three year old. NOW sick stomach. ugh. No church Sunday night. Monday. Last week before TAKS testing. YIKES!!!! I have been so busy with doing that at school all week I haven't had time to think about blogging. Plus, I have had ARDS during conference. Not to mention Honey has been gone every night at least until 10:00 this week. I have had to deal with the three hoodlums alone. You can tell your children are getting older when your hubby comes home and asks if anyone got in trouble. Last night I went to church. It's amazing how you feel after prayer. Last, but certainly not least.....

LANDON IS CRAWLING!!!! I know it sounds like I am excited about this, and I know I should be. Let's ponder that for a minute. I have two older children who still get into things. Reid not so much, but he will still occasionally do things he shouldn't do (like get into lotion and make a huge mess). Layne still gets into things frequently. Doors must be shut, toilet seats down, etc. Now that I have another one mobile this is so not cool. The little baby Landon that the brothers loved so much is about to disappear. He will go for whatever he sees. That already happened this morning. He just decided he was able to crawl yesterday at the sitter's. When I dropped him off this morning he went for another child's blanket. He didn't like that too much. Ms. Penny told him he better put it up if he didn't want Landon to get it. I can hear the cries now. "LANDON'S GETTIN' MY STUFF!" Oh, the joys of having multiple children.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

YEAH!!
Three mobile children! Wow! Now is the time that you want to be able to split yourself into three separate pieces, huh?
That would be nice...