I know....I haven't been on in a while. I haven't had much to tell. School is the same....BUSY! Kids are the same....BUSY! Football season is the same....BUSY! Do you see a pattern here? Nothing interesting is happening here.
My mom and daddy are coming here to visit this weekend. Sunday they are taking Layne home with them for the week. That will be a refreshing break! Taking just one child out of the mix makes a huge difference.
Hopefully one Saturday soon I will be able to get to Shreveport to do some shopping with my Aunt Libby. With Ritchie working most of the day on Saturdays I would have to get a sitter. That is something you have to plan ahead for. I'll have to work on that!
I got my kids' pictures back. They are precious! I am excited about that!
Like I said...not much to tell.
Wednesday, October 04, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm right there with you!
Busy, Busy, and more busy!
Post a Comment