Tuesday, September 19, 2006

I'm a Brick...House

Friday one of the most embarrassing things happened to me. During the mascot's skit at the pep rally last week I had to dance to Brickhouse in front of the ENTIRE SCHOOL. Do you hear me???? THE ENTIRE SCHOOL!!!! It's not like it was me and a few others. ME-TIBY....on the gym floor...cutting a rug. I am glad that I have some rhythm or it would have been worse. My husband was embarrassed I am sure.

The football players were impressed that I could dance and I got an I Love Tiby shirt out of the deal. I would rather dance than eat baby food like they have made people do in the past.

5 comments:

Michelle said...

I'm missing something...
What's ME-TIBY, and what is a Tiby if you now profess your love on a t-shirt?

Amanda said...

This is Bulldog Year. Tiby is our mascot's name and that is what is stands for.

Anonymous said...

I doubt very much that your husband was embarrassed. He was probably very proud that his hot little wife can dance (and I have seen you dance...you can!) and I wouldn't be surprised if you got a standing ovation. Of course, as your favorite aunt, I am not at all prejudiced!!!

Amanda said...

When are we going shopping, favorite aunt of mine?

Anonymous said...

Just let me know when you want to go. I know your life is always hectic. I am at your disposal...most of the time. lol