Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Christmas Time's a Comin'

I am so thrilled with myself. I have gotten almost all of my shopping done. This is the first year I have done that since I have had kids. It gets harder after that to hide things, so Honey and I usually wait until practically the last minute and leave it in the back of his truck.

The things that I don't have yet are not a big deal. I know what I am going to get, but funds are running low for this month and may have to wait until next pay day. I have several things that are being shipped to me as we speak because I internet ordered. That is a wonderful thing!

Honey's birthday is in a week and a half. I got him the most awesome gift! We are going to see Bill Cosby next Friday night in Shreveport! See...I told you it was awesome! I hope you are all having a wonderful holiday season already!

No comments: