Saturday, July 14, 2007

I'm BaaAACK!!!!

I know it has been over six months, seven really, but I am back to the world of bloggers. I felt it was necessary really. Why do you ask??? Well, it is a way for all my friends to keep up with what is going on since we have moved to the city. It is much harder to call everyone as frequently as I would like to.

Here is what has happened since last December:

1. Ritchie was forced to quit his job and temporarily became a stay-at-home-dad while looking for a job.
2. Ritchie got a job as defensive coordinator at Westside High School. This is a 5-A magnet school on the west side of Houston (it is practically in Katy).
3. Reid just turned 5 at the beginning of June and will be attending Kindergarten this fall.
4. We are renting a beautiful brand new home. VERY new to us since we have never had anything this nice and with so much room for our kids.
5. I got a job at Franz Elementary (a Katy ISD school) teaching fourth grade reading/language arts/social studies.

That is pretty much the big changes that have taken place. I have gotten my strength back to start blogging regulary again.

I hope you all will stop by frequently and make a some comments to what I have to say!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am glad to see you back. I love you. Glad you are getting settled. Anut Libby

Anonymous said...

SOOOOOO glad you're blogging again, City Girl!! Keep us all informed!!! MISS YOU!!