Monday, December 03, 2007

Freakin' Sandwich Stealer!!!

Every day I take my lunch to school. Twice I have bought lunch at school. Friday I took a Lean Cuisine Panini and some yogurt which I placed in the lounge freezer and refrigerator. I ended up not eating it because I forgot that I was having pizza delivered for two of my students who had perfect expectation cards for the 6 weeks. I know, great teacher...yada, yada. Anyway, I didn't take my lunch today because I was supposed to still have a sandwich and yogurt. I had yogurt. Just no freakin' panini!!! Are you kidding me??? Those things are over $2.00 a piece and someone just took it upon themselves to eat my SANDWICH!!!! I had no cash, no ID badge to be scanned in the cafeteria. Luckily, it was birthday celebration. I had chex mix and a cupcake for lunch. Very nutritious lunch. So, I have over 100 employees to choose from who stole my sandwich. Freakin' sandwich stealer.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Un-freakin-believable!! That is ridiculous! You should leave a scary note on your lunch like Ross did on Friends! :)

Amanda said...

I just might do that!