Sunday, December 16, 2007

Good Times

Friday night was the first time that I felt that I belonged here. One of the 3rd grade teachers from our school is moving to Kansas and there was a little going away party for her at a wing place. Football is over, so I have someone to stay with the kids while mommy went out to play for a little bit. We ate, laughed, and had a great time. When it was time to go, two of the girls that I am closest with at work and I went on a little adventure. We went to a sex shop (sorry to my relatives reading this!). Jamie is getting married in February and wanted a red garter and we thought she could find one there. We all left empty handed. We did more laughing and say "EWWW!!!" than anything else. Then we went to the mall to look at Frederick's of Hollywood for the garter. She found several, but still didn't buy. Next was Steve and Barry's. Everything was $8.98. We got matching p.j.s for pajama day at school on Friday and a start on our '80's wardrobe for Wednesday (see a future blog for pics and details!). Needless to say, we did a lot of laughing the entire night and had a great time not doing much of anything. It felt so good to hang out with some friends again.

No comments: