Not much going on around here. I spent the weekend in Garrison doing pretty much nothing. Last night, we went to a Super Bowl party and were disappointed with the outcome. I am always a fan of the underdog...well, usually. :)
Since I didn't stay home this weekend, I feel like I am really behind. Oh, well. It is always there, isn't it?
I took Harlie to the vet again today for a booster shot. He mentioned that her hair was really thin. He gave me some medicated shampoo to try and if it doesn't change in two weeks to bring her back. It is torture for her because I have to leave the shampoo in for 5 minutes. I also decided to leash train her. It has taken her 5 days just to get used to the collar. Wish me luck with that!
Oh...and pray for my will power. I am sick of being flabby and have decided to not flake out this time. I am getting on WW full force and working out. It always seems easiest the first time you try something.
Monday, February 02, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment