Sunday, April 12, 2009

Busy, Busy Month

So, April continues to be a busy month. Last week was crazy with so many things going on at work and then extra-curricular things, too. I didn't know if I would make it, but we all did without a hitch. This week will be busy too, but will have a great end.

For the next three days we will be ITBS testing. I am pretty sure I will want to run, screaming, from my classroom by noon everyday. In addition to the testing, we still have to move right along with our regular teaching. Good thing we had an extra week this period and math is done (at least until the next week). Ritchie has district track meet Wednesday and Thursday. Right now they are predicting rain. We only have one ballgame this week and it is tomorrow night.

On Saturday we are going to Lake Wright Patman. My mom's side of the family will be there and we are going to spend the day with all of them. Should be a great time!

8 weeks of school left!!!

No comments: