Saturday, April 25, 2009

My Mother

I am a few days late, but if you knew everything that I have been doing, you would understand. Guess nobody called my mom because she didn't say a word when I talked to her today.

This is harder than I thought! What can I say about my mother? I will not say that she is perfect, and I think she knows that. We have definitely had our moments. However, I know without a doubt that she loves me and how I have turned out. Which means that she (and my daddy) did something right. I don't think my mother "spoiled" me, but gave me waaay more than a lot of other kids had. I had to wash dishes, clean the bathroom, etc. And it is a good thing I learned to do these things. I cannot clean like my mother, but who can?? Okay, Stephanie can. But who else??? Ha Ha. I did not have a mother that made excuses for me and for that I am grateful. Because of her, I know that I am responsible for my actions.

My favorite memories of my mom growing up were the weekends when daddy was gone to Guard. We must have played Wa-Hoo about a million times. I got to sleep with her and there was even one time that she made a bowl of cream cheese icing just for the two of us to eat (no cake to go with it).

My mother is very talented and can do just about anything. Except sports. Sorry mom.

In writing this, my point is that I love you, mom! More than you know!

No comments: