Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Busy, Busy

I know I haven't posted much lately. I have been very busy! Last week we had two field trips and field day all in a row. I don't have a computer at home anymore so at school is the only time I can get on. I am busy at home as well. I have done very well at keeping up with my laundry. However, to do this it is a nearly every day thing. It is making life easier if I do this since I don't have to deep-clean my house anymore!

Now I have a new problem. My sitter quit effective next school year. Luckily I do know someone else that I could ask, but my big fear was that she wouldn't have any room. She is losing a few next year and with all three of mine she will have 7. She can have up to 12. I got soooo lucky! The best part is is that when my kids don't go, I still don't have to pay. It will be a hike in expense, but what do you do? It is a necessity.

Our baseball team is in the second round of the play-offs this week so I will be going to watch them on Saturday. My husband and I are getting to spend a night alone together in Tyler on Friday night. Yippee! That is a great gift in itself!

Anyway, I am thinking about my schedule when I get home and am wishing I could just stay at school! Busy, Busy!

No comments: