Monday, May 02, 2005

Spring Joke

This is what I am officially calling my Spring Break. At the end of the school day on Friday, April 22, my sinuses began burning. By Friday evening my nose was stuffy and by Saturday morning I had a full-blown sinus headache and congestion. I spent all week like that. By Friday morning, April 29, I had an ear infection. I now feel like I have a bag of cotton stuck in my ear. At least I can't hear my students that well! Not my ideal spring break. I went shopping one day, spent $240 at the eye doctor and went to Palestine to watch our boys get dead last at the regional track meet. Hopefully my summer break will be better.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Just because it's the last week of school doesn't mean that you can quit blogging about your busy life!

What are you doing?