You know how some small things can make you feel so good? That happened to me this morning.
We all think our children are beautiful. It just makes it so much more true when someone else says it. When we got to school this morning Reid was with me in the lounge. One of the middle school teachers was in there getting water when we came in. Well...we did our business and got out and I went back in by myself. This particular lady was in there and she said, "Was that your little boy? He is so cute!" I wanted to clarify because there was another little boy with Reid. So I said, "The little boy in the camoflage (sp?) shorts? Yep, he's mine." She then says, "The one with the big brown eyes?" And, trying ever so diligantly to not flutter my own eyes, because he gets it from me, I say again, "Yes, that's my oldest." AGAIN she says, "He is just so cute!" Fighting the urge to say "I know," I politely say, "Thank you."
That little assurance gives me all I need to know that he still is "just SO cute"!
Friday, August 18, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment