Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Would You Like an Appointment?

I have been waiting for this day--the day that one of my children would cut their own hair. However, it did not happen exactly as I imagined it would.

First, I will tell you it involved Reid and Landon. Not only did Reid NOT cut his own hair, he didn't SHAVE OFF some of his own hair. Does that make sense? I will make it clearer.....

Reid shaved a bald spot (and shaved some other short places) on the back of Landon's head. Yes, that is right...he SHAVED a bald spot on the back of my baby's head. I wish I had a picture to show you, but I don't want to remember this. The only good part is that he didn't cut his head. It was cleanly shaven. Go figure.

The funny thing was my THOUGHT was this......'Why didn't you shave Layne's head? He's the one who needs a haircut right now!'

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I guess I shouldn't tell you that I am laughing so hard I can hardly type... especially if this is something you want to forget! :)

That was super funny... no matter how much trouble Reid got into, you know you were laughing afterward! :)