Monday, February 11, 2008

Mother of TWO???

Yes. Temporarily. I will be mothering only two children this week. Landon is gone to Garrison until Saturday. It is his turn to stay with Suzy. He is my trouble maker and I am definitely having a vacation with only two kids at home. However, I miss him terribly. I seem to miss him more than when the other two are gone. He is always so happy to see me through the window when I come to get him from the sitter's. He is not a "momma's boy" or "daddy's boy", but he still wants me to do the majority of things for him.

I have already called to check on him today even though I told Susan I would call in a couple of days. He got to stay with Chelsey today. I will have to talk to her and see how that went. I am sure it went fine. She usually lets him do what he wants anyway and has fun carting him all over town. Chelsey spends the majority of the day laughing at him.

Anyway, I am still no less busy just because one child is gone. I have a million things to do here at home and I skipped out on the gym tonight to do them. OOPS. On the computer blogging. It's been a week and I had to type something tonight.

OH! I got to go to Wild Wing Cafe with some folks from work on Friday night. Good times and lots of laughs. I had a great time and look forward to the next time. We were already talking about when we could get together again.

Exactly one month from today my "middle child" will be 4. Can you believe it??? My little red headed baby is not a baby anymore. We now have to listen to "cowboy songs" in the car. Yep. Country music. He is so excited that Terry and Wes will be in Katy next weekend. They are going to be roping at the equestrian center and we get to go and watch a REAL roping. Not just practice at the Chandler arena. He is getting further away from the love of all things boy and focusing only on being a cowboy. Guess it's a good thing we're in Texas!

1 comment:

Blessings All Mine said...

"Mama's don't letcha babies grow up to be cowboys..." hahaha. Nothin' wrong with that, IMO. "Ladies love country boyz...." :-) Guess I listen to my fair share of country music, too.

Hope Landon has fun...I'm sure he will. He's getting spoiled so why wouldn't he?!?!?