Saturday, February 02, 2008

The First Weekend of February

I wish I had something really great to blog about today. I wish I had great news to share or great new pics to add, but I don't. I could add a picture of my husband who hasn't been in anything but a robe and the bed today. I could add a little shot of him blowing his nose or hacking like an old man. Or a picture of Landon still in only a diaper and coughing, too. Or Reid still in his football pajama pants with his tongue out coughing. See a pattern here? I am still in my pajamas too. Only because I have no reason to be out of them. Laundry calls to me, but there was a movie on that I wanted to watch, so I did. I am healthy and hope to stay that way. Layne is on his 10th day of antibiotic, so he is also pretty much healthy. No coughing or runny nose from him. The fun things that we HAD planned went out the window. Friends from Garrison were supposed to come and spend the night last night. No friends, no great steak we were going to go out and eat. A friend from work is getting married tonight and we were invited to the big party after the reception. No party. Big Super Bowl Bash at someone' s house tomorrow night. Looks like a family of 5 Super Bowl Party at home. Oh, well. Another weekend will come when everyone is healthy and we can take advantage of that. I fully intend on making some great snack foods for the game tomorrow night even though the Cowboys aren't playing and I could care less who wins. Well....not entirely true. I picked the Patriots to win in the poll at school. If they do win, I will get a jeans coupon. WOO HOO!

So, in all my pity party, I hope all of you are having a VERY healthy, great weekend with your family and friends. I pray that not one of you gets the flu during this season and that you have many great weekends in 2008!

2 comments:

Blessings All Mine said...

Sorry your men are sick :-( Hope ya'll get better soon! Oh...and hope you escape the germs!

McFarland Family said...

Sorry all the guys are sick...I hope you stay healthy from the funck that is going around.