It has been about a week and a half since I have posted anything. Been very busy around here! Here is a list of the most interesting things that have happened since April 9th:
1. Ritchie had an interview in Van Vleck, Texas last Saturday for the AD/Head Coachin job. He has had numerous interviews this year! We went down with him and they boys and I drove into Bay City (5 minutes) to let them play at McDonald's. He got a call back yesterday and will go Monday night at 8:00. He is one of the final two. Lots of decisions to make here!
2. Monday night after leaving step class, I felt really achy and started getting chills. I ran a little fever. I felt horrible, but made it to work the next day. By the afternoon, I felt like nothing was wrong. Ritchie thinks I was dehydrated. All I know is, I am glad it wasn't the flu.
3. At work I have been pushing TAKS hot and heavy. Parent conferences and end of the year stuff.
4. Last night was our game night. We had a great time with everyone!
Anyway, that is about it. We are down to 28 days of school!
Sunday, April 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
How exciting for Ritchie...keep us posted. We need to get together so you guys can meet our little man:)
Post a Comment