It is my belief that all little boys can get into trouble. It is also my belief that they can think of more things to do to get them hurt or in trouble when they are in groups. So goes my fear of having 3 boys.
Tuesday night one of the other coaches came over for dinner and to talk with Ritchie about some things. After we ate, the boys got in our tub together just like every other night. Pandemonium just like always. Screaming and laughing and splashing. I was trying to get the kitchen cleaned up and was listening to them. I just had a feeling. Boy do I wish I had a picture!
I went into the bathroom and this is what I found: Reid, Layne and Landon (in that order), standing in our closet, just about to slide across the bathroom floor on their bellies in the 1/2 inch of tub water that covered the floor. Reid says, "HERE I GOOOO!!!", with arms stretched out and one footstep when I see them. Immediately I say, "DON'T DO IT!!" Of course, they all scramble into the tub. It was all I could do. I had to leave the room. I was laughing my butt off! I never thought of them doing that. Leave it to an almost 6 year old, a 4 year old, and a 2 year old to get it done!
Friday, April 04, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Save money this summer...don't buy a slip and slide. Just put 'em in the tub!
PRICELESS!!
That is the funniest thing I have EVER heard!! I love your boys:)
Post a Comment