I am so excited about the next week and 1/2!
On Saturday, Ritchie and I are taking part in a seminar titled "The Joy of Marriage". I am really looking forward to it. We will be at the church from 2:00-7:30. We get child care and a meal with the $20 that it is costing us.
Monday is a holiday!!!!
Then, on Friday, I am taking a personal day off of work to drive to Vicksburg. My mamaw is turning 80 on Saturday and my parents and all of my aunts and uncles are going to be there. The best part is that she has no clue that I will be there! I just hope my husband can manage with the boys all weekend like he did back in November.
There is not much going on around here. It is COLD, COLD, COLD, isn't it??? I am hoping for snow, but there is none in the forecast.
In all of my excitement about Harlie, I forgot to mention the other pets that arrived. The boys got a Grow a Frog kit from Susie and Terry. You mail a postcard with your info and shortly thereafter (ours arrived 8 days later), you get live tadpoles. We have three tadpoles that recently sprouted their back legs, tiny as they may be. I will have to take a picture to post later of Froggy, Popeye, and Lightnin'.
Wednesday, January 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm looking forward to my long weekend also.
It's very cold here. In fact, I don't even think we've made it above freezing the past couple of days. I want snow too, but I don't think it's gonna happen.
You're a better woman than me in regards to the frogs. I'm scared of frogs and wouldn't let one come near my house.
I feel the same way about spiders. Reid wanted a tarantula, but I vetoed that before it even got all the way out of his mouth!
Post a Comment