Thursday, April 21, 2005
My Name is Amanda, and I am addicted to Bejeweled
Yes, I have the fever too. This week has been TAKS testing week. You can only read a book for so long until you are bored and feel like a prisoner sitting here with the kids. I noticed a pop-up for bejeweled and decided to try it out. Big mistake! I am addicted! If you haven't played, don't! You may never be able to let go!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
They say that the first step to overcoming an addiction is to admit you have a problem.
I'm staring mind-numbingly at some crud I needed to get done while my kiddos take these tests...
Unfortunately for me, my computer screen doesn't face away from them so I can't play games or do anything they might find more interesting than their tests. Also, we have a blocker program that doesn't let me play games at school online.
We have however, found 1colony.com... that works.
Post a Comment