So, I had a great time in Austin. I got a very expensive meal Saturday night for Mother's Day and we went to Pete's Dueling Piano Bar. If you have never been, I suggest you go. It was great! So much fun.
There was one thing that put a damper on my weekend. Poison ivy. I had/have it on my face, shoulder, back of my neck, and a small spot on my arm. I look like I have a mustache. It is mild today compared to what it was on Saturday. Needless to say, I felt like I fit right in with all the rest of the freaks on Sixth Street. Honey said I was lucky he took me anywhere considering I looked like a herpes victim. I told him he was lucky I went anywhere with him considering how he looks anyway.
Tuesday, May 16, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment