We have a short week at school this week. Monday and Tuesday have been regular days. Tomorrow is field day. Yippee. Thursday and Friday are curriculum alignment days. Those should be just loads of fun.
I am just patiently waiting for 3:30 on Friday. At 3:30 on Friday I am out of here. I am heading to Austin to meet Honey. Wait.....just wait for it.....
NO CHILDREN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I will have 48 hours with no children. Honey and I will get to go out and eat together, go to the state track meet together, and do "whatever" together all weekend. It is my mother's day gift. We will get to remember why we married each other in the first place. This is the first time since OCTOBER that we will be without children to go out to eat. Every time we have been out to eat it has been with other couples (with all of our children) or with all three of our children. I love my boys, don't get me wrong, but mommies need mommy time, too.
Tuesday, May 09, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
How'd it go? Did you enjoy yourself? Count the time down... two weeks left!
Post a Comment