Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Happy Birthday to Landon!

Today is Landon's 2nd birthday! I can hardly believe that he is two years old (even if his actions do indicate that he is that age!). This is the first time that I have had a 2 year old that I wasn't taking care of a new born. Our plans for the evening are to go to the Rainforest Cafe with Keith, Lesley, and Taylor. That will be one of Landon's favorite things to do....EAT! We will probably then ride the carousel. He got to go to Chuck E. Cheese on Saturday and we had a little party on Friday night with cake and ice cream. I think he has had a pretty decent 2nd birthday!

Happy birthday to Aunt Libby, too! I won't give out her age! Love you LOTS!!!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Give my baby big kisses for me! Happy birthday!! :)

Anonymous said...

Chucky Cheese kicks butt!! My brother Brandon's birthday is August 7th. Brandon and Landon have the same birthday...cool.

Amanda said...

Their names also rhyme!