First week of school. Busy, right? More than you know!
Sunday night Landon starting throwing up. The sitter said to bring him on anyway since he wasn't running fever. It was over at about 7:00 that morning. Everything is good. I made it through the first day with no one getting on the wrong bus.
Tuesday. Another decent day. Still very busy at school. Tuesday night. Layne starts throwing up. I have another sitter come to my house on Wednesday. I was trying to avoid having to miss school during the integral part of the year.
Wednesday Layne starts to feel better.
Thursday Layne has a relapse. I had to leave school early because now the sitter is throwing up and Layne has thrown up 6 more times during the day. AND has not peed all day. I ended up having to take him to the ER. Two hours later, he has not thrown up and has peed. The color has come back in his face and he is acting more like his normal self. Thursday night at 11:00 Reid throws up what seems like all the meals he has had since he was born.
I gave up. I called the automated system and put an absence in for the first Friday of school. Reid continues to get sick until about 5:00 this morning. I finally got him to take the meds they prescribed for Layne in the ER. He hasn't gotten sick since.
So ends my first week as a teacher as Katy ISD.
Friday, August 31, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Holy Cow girl!! I am so sorry for your stressful first week. I hope this week is better!!
Holy crap!! That's ridiculous!!
Post a Comment