Sunday, July 29, 2007

Random Thoughts

I am extremely bored. I read a book today (yes, an entire book) and I don't feel like cleaning or washing. There is nothing on television, so I am going to give you some random thoughts or strange quirks about myself.

#1. I have to use the same pen until all the ink has run out of it. I know...weird.

#2. I cannot wash clothes and clean house at the same time. I like to clean the house and then wash or vice versa.

#3. I have read 9 books checked out from the library since we moved here.

#4. I DO NOT miss the town of Garrison, but I miss my friends with a passion. So much so that I cried when I went for the day yesterday to pick up the rest of my school stuff.

#5. I want to give Ritchie a huge surprise party for his 40th birthday, but am afraid no one will come.

#6. I am very nervous about going to the gym tomorrow for fear of little tiny girls who are in shape laughing about the girl with the cottage cheese butt who was about to pass out during step class.

#7. I would love to go dancing regularly with my husband.

#8. I wish I had better taste in clothing. I am okay, but could be better.

Give me a random thought about yourself!

5 comments:

Michelle said...

My random thought is that I am so busy that I don't even have time to have any random thoughts. And when I do, I'm so tired that I can't remember them enough to blog about them myself. :)

Amanda said...

I know how that goes when you are pregnant and you have another child to take care of and so many other things to do. Hang in there! I know you don't "need" anything per say, but what would you like to have for this new baby?

Michelle said...

I really don't know... I guess I just want to see whether we'll have another boy or this time have a girl! :) We shall see! Three months to go!

Anonymous said...

Random thought of the day.....why do caholic schools have to start a week earlier than other schools.
By the way Keith and I will come to Ritchie's 40th b-day....I have an Elmo suit if you want me wear it!!-Les

Anonymous said...

You know I am always up for a PARTY!! Bring on the 40!! Random thought... My husband has over 300 movies and I feel like I'm living at Blockbuster...They're even categorized...seriously.