Sunday, September 09, 2007

Catching Up

Let me catch you up on the events of the last week....

I left off on my first Friday of school and me being home with sick children. Saturday night I got to go scouting with all the coaches. It was supposed to be date night, but since Ritchie isn't the boss anymore, he had to go do that. What a date night, right???

Sunday I got sick. Luckily Monday was a holiday so I had a day to recuperate. On Tuesday, I hit the ground running. School was so busy and added even more things to my plate for the coming week. I also had things going at Ritchie's school and he got sick on Wednesday. I wasn't home before 7:30 any night this week. However, I did have one less child since Layne went to stay in Garrison.

Jason and Nikki came to see our first game. We won 41-13. It was a great game and Ritchie is back to his old self. The FIRST pass we intercepted was taken back for a touchdown. My almost-40-year-old husband ran down the sidelines like I haven't seen him do in years!!! It was awesome!

Today I have to catch up on work at home and have some grading to do. I will let everyone know about things as they happen later in the week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear everything is going back to normal....scouting/date night...sounds like a life of a coach's wife to me:)We are leaving to go out of twon this weekend...I will give you a call soon-Les