Sunday, September 23, 2007

Not Much

So, not much going on here. Just thought I would get on and do my weekly Sunday blog.

I have a million things going on as usual and all I want to do right now is go to bed. I usually get my clothes ready for the week, but think I will wait until tomorrow to iron them. I did get my lesson plans done, but haven't even thought about grading papers. I got the downstairs cleaned today, but won't touch upstairs probably until later in the week. I only have done one load of laundry and need to do 5 more.

I had planned on doing all those things yesterday, but something came up. Snoop got his first start at tailback at SFA. He wanted Ritchie to be there and Ritchie wanted to be there so I had to get all my errands done yesterday morning before we could leave. We left at 1:30 and didn't get back until 2:00 in the morning. We slept late and by the time I got cleaning half way finished it was time to go to the fieldhouse for dinner with all the coaches. Kolt and Karli came back with us to play and I got started again. I had bills to pay and that is top priority. I have a full week ahead, but Landon won't be here all week so that cuts down on some things. Our game isn't until Saturday so I can clean and wash Friday night and be good to go for the weekend. Most of all....the shows start their new seasons this week! Boy, will I be pooped by next Sunday!!!!!

AND we won Friday night, 35-21. Go WESTSIDE!!!!!

No comments: