Reid started soccer today. We had a 45 minute practice. It is the first time that Reid has ever played and he is AWESOME! I know what you are thinking, but it is not true. I am partial because I am his mom, but if you could have seen him out there, you would agree with me. He was running up behind kids and kicking it away and takin' off! Two of the kids played last year and he is just as good (if not better) than they are. All jokes aside....
he loved it! It was great exercise and he had a blast doing it. He never once asked when he was going to get finished and he was ready when we left to go back tomorrow. I am so glad he enjoyed it. I hope it stays that way for the rest of the season. I will post pictures next week of his first game.
Saturday, September 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment