This is the story of our family. Sit back, read, and enjoy the ride!
Your crew sure looked nice all dressed up!!!!
Thanks! As I am sure you know, it doesn't last long, and I was praying hard they would at least make it through the ceremony like that.
Glad to know you are a blogger too. Good to hear from you. Keep in touch.
Why is Ritchie hiding? I'm sure he was wearing wind pants and his flashdance sweatshirt.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Your crew sure looked nice all dressed up!!!!
Thanks! As I am sure you know, it doesn't last long, and I was praying hard they would at least make it through the ceremony like that.
Glad to know you are a blogger too. Good to hear from you. Keep in touch.
Why is Ritchie hiding? I'm sure he was wearing wind pants and his flashdance sweatshirt.
Post a Comment