Monday, April 04, 2005

Just Thinking

We all have things in our life that we cannot stand doing. I have two things that I absolutely, without a doubt, all the time cannot stand to do. The first is housework. I don't mind picking up the toys in the living room every night. HOWEVER, I hate to clean the house. I hate washing dishes. I have remedied that. My husband finally agreed to getting me someone to clean the house once a week.

In the beginning, he fought me on it. The first time I had someone come he said "I see what you mean." Now he doesn't have to hear me complain about it! I think that is the best part for him. And now he doesn't have to do anything either. I think I can handle the dishes if I don't have to do anything else except pick up in about 15 minutes every night.

The second thing is morning duty. Enough said.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

I knew we were friends for a reason... it really sucks to have to do housework...

So, if your help doesn't have anything to do at your house, you can always send her to mine!

Thanks!

Michelle said...

I just noticed that you don't have many comments... most of your other friends may not have blog identites and still want to comment... go to settings and change it so that anonymous people can comment, if you want... :)

Amanda said...

must be nice! maybe by the time i have 2 1/2 kids, daniel will let me hire some help too... :)