Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Smell That Sweet Leather Scent

In my last post, I stated that Ritchie and I were able to do some Christmas shopping. This is why we were able to:

I got a new car! We loaded up and went to Nacogdoches Thursday afternoon so Ritchie could show me the Yukon XL that he had looked at. We also drove a suburban. We had gotten to the point where we had been paying for nearly two years on the Tahoe I had and all we had paid was interest. The financing on the new car is 0%. The Yukon had tan interior and the suburban had gray interior. They had all the same things except for two things: the suburban had a DVD player (what I have been wanting) and a sunroof (I can take it or leave it).

I am sure you want to know which of the two I ended up with. I got the Yukon for two reasons. ONE: They are putting in a DVD player for no extra charge. TWO: They threw in $1000 cash! Can you say Christmas money????

The best thing about the new car is this: there are captains chairs in the middle so all the boys are separated and they can't physically fight with one another.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

SWEETNESS!

I know how much you like new cars! And, I hadn't realized that it had been two years already with the Tahoe... I guess that's about right, though, because my car is the same...
We're looking into another one, too... don't know if that's going to happen anytime soon, though.

Enjoy the trip in the new car!

Melinda said...

SCORE!!!New cars are so nice!!! Enjoy the smell while it lasts!! :) Just kidding!!! :)