I hate workshops. Actually, I don't mind going to them if they have helpful information or the presenter is good. Having said this, our school got a grant for a certain number of teachers to attend a series of workshops. There is 7 (or maybe 8) for us to attend. We go once a month during the school year and once next June. That is the horrible part!
The ladies that I attend the workshops with and I have decided the best part is not having to eat in the cafeteria. We get to eat out for lunch and not look at children while we do this.
In the morning we do reading. The afternoon is devoted to writing. I am the one who really needs the writing part since I have to teach TAKS Writing. The other ladies in my group hate that part. I have gotten some really useful pre-writing ideas, but I still think my day would be better spent being at school where my students need me.
Friday, December 02, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment