Monday, December 19, 2005

Christmas Shopping

I used to be able to do all of my shopping well ahead of time. Now with three kids I don't have time to do ANYTHING ahead of time.

Saturday Ritchie and I went shopping in Dallas. We decided to shop in Dallas because we were going there to watch Tatum in their championship game at Texas Stadium. Good idea, right? Not if you don't know where a Toys R Us is! We spent two hours trying to find one and in the end the one we found was right next to the Irving Mall. Not even 5 miles from Texas Stadium!!!!

So, we got our kids' things, but I still had much more to do, but not enough time to do anything before the game. I ended up having to go to Lufkin yesterday for what I thought was a QUICK trip. I left at 1:00 and screeched to a halt in the driveway at 6:35 with not much time to spare before church at 7:00. I still needed to change my clothes and prepare something for the fellowship afterwards. S-T-R-E-S-S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are leaving for Arkansas tomorrow so tonight I have to wash clothes. I didn't get to wash anything this weekend because we weren't there at all. If we didn't have school today and tomorrow, I wouldn't be so worked up. Calm down and take a deep breath!!!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I really don't like braggers, so I'm not going to tell you that I've been done with my Christmas shopping for two weeks, and that we don't have school at all this week. :)
Taking a shower at 10 in the morning really cuts into my do-nothing morning! :)