Here is a little video I took of Landon today. He was saying all these letters and letter sounds and I wanted to get it on video. He told me he would do it on video, but you know how that goes. His teacher says whenever he goes to the potty he sings Jesus Loves Me. She says he is a lot of entertainment. Anyway, he sings a few songs and you get to see him in his little uniform. I am so thankful they are able to attend a Christian preschool!
Monday, October 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
He's so cute Amanda! I really need to put Julian in school, too. They pick up so much so quickly. Julian's big 4 was today. We took him to Chuck-E-Cheese at his request and had him a little party on Saturday. Time flies too fast!!!Miss you!
Thanks! I wish they could all still play together. They were just really starting to get to know each other!
I his rendition of the B-I-B-L-E! That was tooooo cute!
Oh, my e-mail is lesliedisch@hotmail.com. E-mail me and I'll add you to my blog.
omgsh how sweet is he!!!! i miss u guys we seriously need to get together soon!!!!! hey look me up on facebook to see all my kiddos thats how i communicate with people all the time
Okay, I seriously LOVED this video. The sign language on "Jesus Loves Me" was tuggin' at my little heart strings. Too precious!
Post a Comment