I absolutely hate moving. I am determined this time, however, to not stress about it. Next Saturday we are having a garage sale. I have a LOT of stuff to get rid of this time and am hoping to make enough off of it to pay for the U-Haul.
Today we have been getting things ready for it and have even started packing. We took everything off the walls, filled in holes, and painted in some places. We are not done for the day yet! We are still going to clean out toys, do some laundry, etc. I think Ritchie has done more than I have today. I have let him be "in charge" of what we do. We seem to get along better when I let him think he is really in control of it all!!!
Anyway, I will keep you up to speed on how things are going. So far we have everything done (preschool for Layne and Landon, job for me), except for a place to live. Pray steadfastly so that we find a great house!
Saturday, May 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment