Here we are....19 days of school left. As excited as I am about May, I can't help but somewhat dread the last month of school and all the work it holds for teachers. The first month and last month are usually the hardest for me. Permanent records are the worst. We got a checklist in our boxes Thursday for the end of the year. Half of it looks like Chinese to me. I am going to need a lot of help!
Seriously, Ritchie and I are in the midst of a big decision. I prefer it be an unspoken prayer request. I need prayer for strength and patience to get through this last four weeks of school. Ritchie needs prayer for this last week of spring football (game is Friday).
I hope all of you have a great week!
Saturday, May 03, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I feel your pain for the last month of school. Did Ritchie hear anything about the job that he interviewed for?
Post a Comment