Sunday, May 25, 2008

Landon's Discoveries

Our little Landon is making a lot of discoveries these days.

Friday evening was our school faculty and staff picnic. I instructed the boys they could all bring one ball/toy to the park with them. Landon comes to me and says, "I am going to take my tractor to play with Julian. I don't trust anybody." Now, I ask you, where in the world did he hear that?

Today, Reid found ANOTHER frog in the backyard. That kid loves frogs! After they all tortured the frog a little, here comes Landon. "Daddy, froggies don't like marshmallows. Nope, they don't." And off again.

He also discovered my mascara about a week and a half ago. He and Layne decided to put some on while dad was on duty. I came home to find him looking for them. They were found in our closet applying mascara. He really tried to be mad, but it was really hard as you will see from the pictures.

When Layne was getting his face wiped, his response was, "I was lookin' like momma!" As you can see, Layne did a better job with the application than Landon.

We have a lot more discoveries to look forward to!

1 comment:

Blessings All Mine said...

This was too funny!