It is that time of year that my husband is gone for 4 days and I get to hear, "Is Daddy home yet?" constantly until he actually does arrive back to our door.
The last Sunday in August the coaching staff loads up and goes to either Houston or Dallas. In 2005, they added San Antonio to the mix. That is the only year Ritchie didn't get to go to coaching school. I was about to pop with Landon. We were afraid he would get all the way down there and not make it back in case I went into labor. Instead, his staff rented a cabin that was close by for a few days and they worked there. This year they are back in San Antonio.
He had the talk with them last night about not driving me crazy, don't fight, etc. Even though I encourage this, it never really works. I was going to load every one up TODAY and go to Garrison and just stay at Susan's and swim until Wednesday when Ritchie is due to arrive home, but I have to go to the doctor tomorrow. So our plan was to leave as soon as I got home from the doctor. The postcard announcing Reid's football tryouts Tuesday at 6:00 put a halt to those plans. So, we are leaving as soon as we get back from that and the sitter leaves on Tuesday night. We are now going to stay until Thursday. Ritchie was happy about that since he gets to stay by himself at home. I know they will stay up half the night playing cards so I am sure all he will do is sleep.
In the meantime, we are trying to not have heatstroke with the 102 degree temperature outside today. That pool will feel great by the time we make it there Wednesday afternoon!
Sunday, July 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment