Our favorite place to get a cold drink is Sonic. We go to Happy Hour a few times a week. The one Sonic here is on the opposite side of town from our house. It is not that far so I don' t mind driving over there. However, of the dozen times that I have ordered UNSWEET PEACH TEA, I have gotten that maybe once. That is Ritchie's drink of choice. We usually go home with sweet tea. Can you get more opposite than that??? AND anytime you go through the drive through, they ALWAYS ask what you had. It is the most unorganized place.
Yesterday Ritchie took Reid to get some lunch before they went back to the fieldhouse. They went through the drive through. Reid proceeds to tell his daddy this:
"The girl momma and I had at Starbucks was really smart! She got all of our order right and everything....unlike THIS place!!!"
How observant of him! So today we go by to get drinks. We left with sweet tea.
Thursday, July 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment