In my last post I mentioned that I was on Weight Watchers. Again.
I first did Weight Watchers after having Reid. I started the beginning of 2003. Six months later, I was down 30 pounds and went from a size 12 to an 8. Then came Layne.
Last spring I got back on it again trying to be as diligent as I was the first time around. I don't know how much I lost, but I was back into those favorite size 8 denim capris that I refuse to throw away. With the moving last summer and everything, it all came back. And then some. I am not really overweight, but am waaaaaay out of shape and would like to lose a little. I want to look and feel good in my clothes....and get back into those capris that taunt me every time I go into the closet.
The thing I love most is sweets. Especially cookies and ice cream. Weight Watchers now has so many things to help curb my craving for sweets. My new favorite is the cups of ice cream. I love the chocolate chip cookie dough and mint chocolate chip. At only two points per serving, it is perfect for me after dinner. They also have chocolate chip cookies out. They are only 1 point. I also thought I would try the K2O protein water to see if it really does keep your hunger in check. It works for me! I like to drink it in the afternoon or late at night and it is no additional points. Since it has a flavor, it makes me feel like I am eating something other than just drinking plain old water.
I am also exercising. I have been going to the track and walking/jogging 30 minutes and doing some squats. I walk the first lap and then walk halfway, jog the other half of the lap. Even though it is sooo HOT, I feel much better after having done it.
Well, now I am off to tackle lunch.....
Thursday, July 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I had great luck the first time I did WW. I dropped 12 pounds in a month. I know--not healthy. But anyway, I was in a size 8 too. I have also found it harder after the second baby to lose it, even if you are as strict as you were the first time. It's so frustrating isn't it? If it's any consolation, the pics you posted of you on vacation don't make you look like you need to lose any. :-)
Wait... did I have a double negative and therefore say something I wasn't trying to say? The pics of you made you look just fine the way you are...like you don't need to loose weight. Am I making sense?
I totally understand.
Post a Comment