Today was another weigh-in day for me. I lost NOTHING this week. I am a little disappointed, but not to the point that I am ready to eat a bag of barbecue chips or the biggest bag of peanut butter M&Ms that they sell and throw all my hard work away. I have been working out so my thought is that maybe I am getting some of my muscle back. That is what I choose to believe whether it is the case or not. I am hoping to see at least a pound difference next Monday.
This week will be a true test of will power. Susan always has sweets on her counter at home and makes a big lunch every day. I am taking food with me. Smart Ones and protein water to name only a few. All I have to think about is our trip to Jamaica next summer and hopefully that will keep me from inhaling things I shouldn't.
Monday, July 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Does that mean you'll be by the pool the entire time, or might you be up for a visit here or there?
You goooooo girl!!! Keep up the good work...YOU CAN DO IT!!!
Post a Comment