I was very disappointed today. We had big plans to go to the tree farm and choose our tree for this Christmas. However, the weather had different plans. It has rained all day! Instead, I stayed in bed waaaay too long.
Ritchie, Reid, and Layne are now gone to Lufkin to watch Kirbyville play Arp while I listen to it on the internet. (A good friend is the head coach for Kirbyville.) I wanted to go to the game, but didn't want to fight with Landon if it was going to rain most of the evening.
Landon was mad when his daddy wouldn't take him, too. But we made the most of the early evening and he has watched Cars and is now getting started on The Polar Express.
My plan for tomorrow is to get the tree and decorate the house. I also hope to get some more shopping done. I just hope the weather will cooperate!
Friday, November 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment