I have started referring to the things Landon says as "Landon-isms". I think it is appropriate for the things that come from his little mouth. Saturday night he says, "I'M SKAPING! I'M SKAPING!" as he slides his little feet across the floor. Of course, he is skating.
When he gets to me on the couch, he starts spinning around and says, "WHOA!!!! I'M ON PATROL!!!!" Get it?.............out of control. Only Landon.
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
How funny. I wish I could be a fly on the wall at your house with those 3 boys? Are you guys going to be in town for Thanksgiving. WE are headed up your way
Yes, we will be here.
I should have grabbed Landon for my "Circus" grandson when you offered him to me! Actually, all three of your boys are so great it would be hard, and unfair to make me pick just one.
I called Pat when I left Mountain View this morning and told her that I was "on patrol". I gave up "skaping" a long time ago. ha-ha
Post a Comment