Reid was the first winner in the pumpkin walk!
Singing a song about pumpkins.
Reid among all the pumpkins!
Later that day, kindergarton was having their awards program. Reid got perfect attendance and the Star of Texas award.
On Halloween, I took off so I could go to Pittsburgh with Reid to the Paradise Garden's pumpkin patch. We had such a good time!
Reid and his pumpkin to decorate.
The kids playing tug of war.
Reid at the top of the hay bale pyramid.
Reid's class.
This same day, my mom and dad came for a visit. We had a great time that weekend! Here is a shot of Landon torturing my daddy (or Robin as they call him).

3 comments:
Finally! I loved the pictures of Reid with the pumpkins, and of Landon having fun with Robin. I really do look forward to your news. Thanks for thinking about ME! haha
Took me a minute...now I know who this is!
What fun..I love love love pumpkin patches! Go Reid on the perfect attendance..your mamma must be a teacher and your Star of Texas award..what is that one anyway?:)
Post a Comment