Monday, November 10, 2008

How GREAT Thou Art

Recently, we have been faced with a situation. We got a notice last week from preschool that there was about to be a price increase. For us, it was $150 a month. Talk about hitting you in the mouth! That is exactly how I felt. I think I even started breaking out in a sweat.

Tonight there was a meeting about the changes and the school's budget. Ritchie was able to go and they got the "low-down", if you will, about why things are the way they are. Enrollment is way down for a reason I don't care to go into. Let's just put it this way...Why can't people just let things go instead of running down a preschool based on prayer and the Lord Jesus Christ??? Anyway...

We have been praying and worrying about this since the letter arrived. We were faced with the fact that we were going to have to take them out of the preschool because we can't afford an increase that high. And that is exactly what Ritchie told the director. Before he left, the director called him into her office. She told him that they loved our kids and didn't want to lose them or us and said that our tuition would remain the same! God, how great you are! Only God can do something like this! Thank YOU for your blessings!

2 comments:

Linda said...

The CowWatcher was a name I chose so I could play games or whatever...I'd forgotten about it, so imagine my embarrassment when I looked and saw THAT as MY username!

But, about your blessing...I've decided that the Lord puts me in places, and situations for a reason. The reason may not be for me, but for someone else, but no matter the reason, I'm learning to let go of trying to run the show all the time. And you KNOW how some of us Watson girls LOVE to be in control of things!

At least you give credit where it belongs, so you know where your strength is coming from. Maybe that's been your secret all along? You always manage to do so much, and make it look so easy, now I know, you've had help from above all these years! Love you! Linda

Les said...

That's awesome! God recently done similar for Matt and me. He certainly is GREAT!