I have changed my routine a little. I got tired of spending my weekends working so now I wash every night of the week and clean the house on Thursday night (before Grey's Anatomy, of course). It makes the weekend so much more fun!
For instance, this past weekend I did nothing. And I truly mean that. At least nothing that I didn't want to do! Friday afternoon, Reid went to Garrison with Wes to stay the weekend. Ritchie had to be an administrator at the play-off game that was being held at our field, so he took Layne with him. Landon and I went to Wal-Mart to get that out of the way and then watched The Wizard of Oz in our jj's. What an awesome Friday night!
Saturday was much of the same. There were great movies on all day. Sunday I started reading a book and got so into it that I missed bible study that night.
This coming weekend it is my turn to go to Garrison. A whole weekend without kids! I am going to spend time with my old friends. And the best part....NO SCHOOL for an entire week!
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment