I guess I need to post something! I am sure Aunt Linda has been checking and I have nothing new!
SO MUCH to post about, but I have no time now because I have been cleaning feverishly to try and get done, at least most of it done, by the time Grey's Anatomy comes on! I will have to sit and publish many different posts later. Here are just a few of the things that have been happening in the great state of TEXAS:
1. Two trips to the pumpkin patch.
2. A visit from Mom and Daddy.
3. Halloween with two football players and Mater.
4. Strep throat.
5. First trip to the dentist.
6. Last week of football.
WHEW!!! It has been fast and furious! I hope I was vague enough to keep you checking back for pictures and details!
Thursday, November 06, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yeah!!! LAST WEEK OF FOOTBALL!!! We have ONLY just begun:)
Post a Comment