Monday, December 15, 2008

The Christmas Store

My school has a Christmas Store for the students to shop and buy their gifts for their families. Each class has an assigned time and today was Reid's day. I gave him $5--a dollar for each of us, including himself. He was beside himself when he came to me after school. I had to open my gift immediately. You will never guess what it was....blue hair glitter. Why?? Because my favorite color is blue. His daddy got a Dallas Cowboys magnet, his favorite team. For his little brothers, a longhorn ornament for Layne and a yellow bear bath puff for Landon. He really thought it all through. He knew what we all like and got gifts especially for each one of us. I am VERY proud of him! The only thing is....

How many days do I actually have to wear the hair glitter???

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Blue hair glitter, huh? That is so RAD! :) You wear it with PRIDE! It's so sweet that he was so thoughtful picking out presents.

Amanda said...

Back at work??? Now you have to go back and catch up on all the happenings since little Miss Pepper arrived! Hope all is well!

Les said...

That is the sweetest thing! Kids are so funny yet so sincere.

Blessings All Mine said...

I personally would love to see a picture of mommy wearing the hair glitter in her favorite color!?!?! C'mon, MOM!!!!